Mozilla Organization - ( Freeware)
SeaMonkey is a suite that includes more Internet applications in just one which makes it a good choice for Internet users.
SeaMonkey is a program suite including a browser, mail program (e-mail and newsgroup), IRC and a web page editor client. This community suite, which is no longer supported by Mozilla, is rooted Netscape Communicator when its source code was released.
SeaMonkey is fully customizable with themes, plugins, and other extensions. The Download Manager has been redesigned to supportthe resumption of cross-sessions and the Gecko engine hasall the HTML 5 features including downloading fonts.
SeaMonkey offers among its features, tabbed browsing for better surfing, popup blocker for surfing without interruptions, advanced security options, password manager, cookie manager, image manager and more.
* OMTC (Off Main Thread Compositing) has been enabled by default on Windows.
* OpenH264 support (sandboxed) has been added.
* A new CSP (Content Security Policy) backend was implemented.
* Support for connecting to HTTP proxies over HTTPS was implemented.
* Improved reliability of the session restoration.
* WebCrypto support has been enhanced: Added RSA-OAEP, PBKDF2 and AES-KW support, implemented wrapKey and unwrapKey, enabled import/export of JWK-formatted keys.
* Fixed several stability issues.