Mozilla Organization - (Freeware)
SeaMonkey is a suite that includes more Internet applications in just one which makes it a good choice for Internet users.
SeaMonkey is a program suite including a browser, mail program (e-mail and newsgroup), IRC and a web page editor client. This community suite, which is no longer supported by Mozilla, is rooted Netscape Communicator when its source code was released.
SeaMonkey is fully customizable with themes, plugins, and other extensions. The Download Manager has been redesigned to supportthe resumption of cross-sessions and the Gecko engine hasall the HTML 5 features including downloading fonts.
SeaMonkey offers among its features, tabbed browsing for better surfing, popup blocker for surfing without interruptions, advanced security options, password manager, cookie manager, image manager and more.
- Drastically improved memory use
- Added a new rendering backend to speed up Canvas operations on Windows systems
- Bookmark and password changes now sync almost instantly when using Sync
- Added support for text-overflow: ellipsis
- Added support for the Web Timing specification
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several high visibility usability issues from SeaMonkey 2.3.