Azureus - ( Open Source)
Share and download shared documents with ease using all the interesting options that Vuze offers.
Vuze is a platform using the Peer-to-Peer BitTorrent protocol to distribute videos of all kinds. Via an intuitive design interface, this application offers a download service trailers, clips, podcasts, documentaries, etc and a search engine to quickly find the desired documents.
If a user shares some interesting files, it is possible to subscribe to be informed of new shares. Vuze reports when a new file is available avoiding, this way, repeated or recurrent search.
The download is fast because user can make several download at once. The order of priority in the downloads is also configurable.
Some of the proposed documents are available in High Definition, and can reach lengths ranging from 5 to over 45 minutes. User can also stream his personal media files on any BitTorrent client, or only to his friends.
# New Features:
- UI | Remember last configuration view
- UI | Added 'mark as read after failed to auto-download' option
- UI | Support for additional DHT stats/operation views
- UI | Subscription's can now be named and marked as anonymous during creation
- UI | Added share ratio to archived files view
- UI | Installer prompt added when handling non-public URIs
- UI | Network indicator for discovered tags
- UI | Option added to specify how many subscription associations are retained
- UI | Added column indicating if a download has redirected files
- UI | Menu option to revert redirected files within a download
- UI | DHT latency estimate added to views
- UI | Added a request latency column to peers view
- UI | Added simpler way to set download thumbnails
- UI | Option to switch from binary based to decimal based scales
- UI | Option to force separate chat windows to open in side bar
- Core | Added option to make subscription downloads non-public
- Core | Concurrent subscription downloads
- Core | Support for anonymous subscriptions
- Core | Extended subscription based chat to non-web engines where possible
- UI | Updated subscriptions now don't auto-select in sidebar by default - option added to enable this
- UI | Cached seeder/leecher values now shown in column tooltip
- UI | Improved tracker status error messages
- UI | Switch to previous sidebar view when one is closed
- UI | Brazilian Portuguese translation update
- UI | Spanish translation update
- Core | Tag tracker matching now uses 'endswith' instead of 'equals'
- Core | Extract some more items from RSS feeds when available
- Core | Broken trust stores are now automatically reset
# Corrected Bugs:
- UI | Progress bar fit improved
- UI | Verification that a shell is within monitor bounds fix
- UI | Remember sort column
- Core | Maintain 'time found' across subscription updates
- Core | Fix bug with non-public metadata transfer
- Core | Fix edge case where auto-download subscription properties not being set
- Core | Fix installation of SSL certificate after a redirect
- Core | Handle some more corrupted torrent fields
- Core | Try to handle restart/computer close actions when Vuze shutdown is blocked