CollabNet Inc - (Open Source)
ArgoUML is an open source UML modeling tool that includes support for all standard UML diagrams.
ArgoUML is the leading open source UML modeling tool and includes support for all standard UML diagrams.The purpose of this language is to facilitate code reuse and easily develop a system. T
he plain language used by the UML allows the client to feel involved in the implementation.Some files are based on UML and XML and can be transported in a variety of formats including PNG, GIF or SVG .ArgoUML supports class diagrams, state diagrams, charts "Use Case" or sequence diagrams, and more.
Finally, ArgoUML provides backup open files based on XML and can export individual charts in GIF, PNG, PostScript, Encapsulated PS, PGML and SVG. ArgoUML provides some of the same editing tools and code generation features of a commercial CASE tool, but it is based on features that perfect ergonomics and support needs to know the creators.
- Improved built-in crossfading functionality, new fading configuration in Preferences / Output.
- Fading functionality available with built-in DirectSound mode only.
- New .fb2k-component file type extension for foobar2000 component packages.
- Fixed some potential security issues.
- Added type-find in the default playlist view.
- Added support for album art in APEv2 tags on MP3 files.
- Fixed more WAV handling bugs.