Axialis Software - (Commercial Demo)
Creating, modifying, converting or even exporting desktop icons is a child play with Axialis IconWorkshop.
Axialis IconWorkshop is a tool designed to allow user to work with his desktop icons.
With this application user can create, convert and even export Windows icons with just a few clicks. As a tool, it has an editor in which user have drawing tools such as inclinations (vertical, horizontal, radial), lines, rectangles, ellipses, text insertion, mirror, rotate, cut / copy / paste from the clipboard (with options for conversion scales and conversion to color), replacement of color, 3D buttons, many brushes and pin 16 actions to undo / redo, many filters, image adjustments, shadows and others that can be used to create new icons from scratch, modify or import existing images and convert them to icons.
The intuitive interface allows to store and organize these icons in an easy manner.
Axialis IconWorkshop provides support for adding a plugin for creating impressive to icons using Photoshop.
This software creates all kinds of icons: 16x16, 72x72, personal size, black and white up to 16.8 million colors.
# This release includes various enhancements and features:
* New User Interface: The usability remain the same but icons, colors and illustrations are in the style of Visual Studio 2012, Windows 8 Metro.
* Photoshop plug-in compatible with CS6: The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Photoshop CS6 32 and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Photoshop CS6.
* Illustrator plug-in compatible with CS6: The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Illustrator CS6 32 and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Illustrator CS6.
* Export to images formats 512x512 and 1024x1024: Now you can batch export the Mac icon images to 512x512 and 1024x1024.
* Various other enhancements and bug fixes.