DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
* Links to bugzilla in html changelog
* [bug 122] Added userlist filter (thanks trem)
* [bug 578] Added search for alternates to transfers menu (thanks trem)
* [bug 861] Fixed auto-prio not being set correctly (thanks trem)
* [bug 878] Added close all ... to window menu (thanks trem)
* [bug 903] Holding shift while minimizing will use opposite tray setting (thanks joakim tosteberg)
* [bug 923] PM history always read (thanks trem)
* [bug 927] Fixed OP detection bug (thanks pothead)
* [bug 929] Fixed list view flicker issues (thanks trem)
* [bug 931] Improved keyboard navigation (thanks trem)
* Added "all" to hub list field search (thanks trem)
* Fixed bug when sending active ADC search results
* Updated to ADC 0.11
* Passive users now also get ADC search results
* Changed nmdc bot-detection to what it was before, should fix pm-to-bot bug