DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
- [bug 1065] Code cleanup
- Fixed readme.txt
- More code cleanup
- Fixed trusted/untrusted upload view
- Fixed crash on invalid remote command during upload
- [ADC] Improved GFI command support
- Lowest priority downloads are no longer started if there are other downloads running
- Upgraded to STLport 5.0.2
- Updated compile instructions
- Updated unsigned types to C99
- Removed unmaintained autoconf files
- Reworked match listing to make it slightly faster
- Fixed a few random crashes
- [ADC] Removed obsolete DSC command
- Fixed user list not being updated in some cases