DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
* Fixed an upload bug
* Reworked some context menu stuff
* Replaced yassl with OpenSSL, SSL certs no longer require external OpenSSL application
* Added cipher column to transfer view
* Because certs are automagically generated, ADC transfers will now by default be encrypted if both
clients use a recent version (see the cipher column to know)
* Fixed one of several possible crashes at exit