DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
* Stability improvement related to menus
* [L#539992] Shell menus for directories when browsing own file list
* Parse separators in titles of user command param boxes
* Fix painting issues with /clear
* Smooth text-box menus
* Add user commands to the chat menu
* OpenSSL 0.9.8n - defends against a remote crash
* [L#548743] Fix broken share regression on non-Windows systems
* Fix 'Share hidden files' checkbox value saved to a wrong setting
* [L#562099] Fix encoding problems
* [L#556011] Respect the font style in chat windows
* [L#551319] Add %[fileMN] to user command params
* Magnet links are now produced with a size (xl) param
* [L#505450] Extend %[line:] to create combo boxes
* Compilation fixes for OpenSolaris
* Help updates
* [L#550300] Fix a possible file corruption
* [L#551184] Fix unnecessary move of downloaded filelists
* [L#556853] Fix sharing a whole drive (root folder) was impossible in random cases
* [L#559544] Don't clear multiline boxes with Ctrl+Alt+A
* [L#545264] Correct ADC hub counts
* Add an "Elapsed" column in finished transfer windows
* [L#539841] Network settings arrangements
* [L#556799] Fix positioning and possible queue problems with downloaded file lists
* Refresh open file lists when they are being opened again