DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
* Prevent a remote crash triggered via malformed user commands
* Avoid crashes when closing from the taskbar too often
* Restore DC++ colors to the fav hub window
* Be stricter when determining whether MiniUPnP has succeeded
* Fix hang on exit under WINE in active mode
* Don't duplicate file list entries when re-downloading it
* Highlight window splitters on mouse hover
* Prevent endless redirection loops with some Coral servers
* Plug a resource leak with regard to tab icons
* Avoid a crash related to the Win 7 taskbar integration