DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
- Add icons
- Fix table header column translations
- Improve chat link menus
- Fix crashes when closing the DL queue window
- More reasonable DL queue directory expansion
- Update OpenSSL to version 1.0.1b
- Update zlib to version 1.2.7