DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
- Correct search responses
- Fix transfer painting issues
- Properly ungroup transfer items
- Fix a bug with duplicate directory downloads
- Optimize searches with multiple extensions
- Added CDATA parsing to XML parser
- Added option to set automatic search interval
- The text in the /help-command now lists the description of each command.
- Move the PM channel selector to a status bar menu
- Direct encrypted PM channels
- Validate connection tokens to avoid impersonators
- Send FM / FB in code 43 STAs instead of FL
- Don't reconnect after a manual hub disconnect
- Always show the window when double-clicking the notif icon
- Upgrade the compiler
- Reduce the max protocol command size from 16 MiB to 16 KiB
- Documentation and translations updated as usual, thanks everyone