Apple Inc - (Freeware)
Safari is a fast and innovative web browser that Apple developed for pleasure in web surfing.
Safari from Apple is a web browser that wanted to change the meaning of browsing, being in the same time a strong competitor for Internet Explorer , Google Chrome, Firefoxand Opera.
Safari is based on KHTML engine derived from the rendering engine of the KDE desktop environment used in the Konqueror, a browser known for its speed.
The tools such as Top Sites , Full History Search, Cover Flow or overlay tabs, offer easy access to favorite sites. Full History Search is an option to use for quickly find old visited sites.
Safari has an interesting feature called Reader, which isolate the overlay text content ,images, videos and links on some web pages, hiding all advertising and otherinserts that disrupt reading.
The browser also has a powerful blocking popup window which removes annoying ads andother visual distractions on the links. The" screen controls " menu allows you to view each page navigation ,either two or ten pages . Text size is also editable for insertion tasks or copy and paste.
# Contains improvements to stability, compatibility, and security, including changes that:
* Improve responsiveness when typing into the search field after changing network configurations or with an intermittent network connection
* Address an issue that could cause webpages to flash white when switching between Safari windows
* Address issues that prevented printing U.S. Postal Service shipping labels and embedded PDFs
* Preserve links in PDFs saved from webpages
* Fix an issue that could cause the screen to dim while watching HTML5 video
* Improve stability, compatibility and startup time when using extensions
* Allow cookies set during regular browsing to be available after using Private Browsing
* Fix an issue that could cause some data to be left behind after pressing the â€œRemove All Website Dataâ€ button