Azureus - 12.9 MB ( Open Source)
Share and download shared documents with ease using all the interesting options that Vuze offers.
Vuze is a platform using the Peer-to-Peer BitTorrent protocol to distribute videos of all kinds. Via an intuitive design interface, this application offers a download service trailers, clips, podcasts, documentaries, etc and a search engine to quickly find the desired documents.
If a user shares some interesting files, it is possible to subscribe to be informed of new shares. Vuze reports when a new file is available avoiding, this way, repeated or recurrent search.
The download is fast because user can make several download at once. The order of priority in the downloads is also configurable.
Some of the proposed documents are available in High Definition, and can reach lengths ranging from 5 to over 45 minutes. User can also stream his personal media files on any BitTorrent client, or only to his friends.
# New Features:
* UI | Native search results view.
* UI | Native subscription results view.
* UI | Search results now show if result already in Vuze where possible.
* UI | Column Setup dialog now has a filter box.
* UI | Sharing Progress popups can now be suppressed.
* UI | New Files View column to show entire file path.
* UI | Option to switch to Tag Settings view after tag creation to allow customization.
* UI | Quick 'notification view' added to the Plugin Bar (Top Bar).
* UI | Plugin bar now has right-click menu to select the sub-views of interest.
* UI | Sound/speech notifications added to notifications.
* UI | Option added to create a notification when a download added to/removed from a tag.
* UI | Option added to create a notification when a subscription has new results.
* UI | Added size column to download history.
* UI | Sidebar subscriptions menu option to update all manually.
- Core | Added search option to always route through a proxy.
- Core | Search templates now support full cookies.
- Core | New isError tag constraint.
- Core | Extended tag execute-on-assign actions to include pause and resume.
- Core | Added some time-related tag constraint expressions to support time-based automatic tag assignment.
- Core | Support for anonymous updating.
- Core | New tag removal policy of 'move to old tag' .
* UI | Recent SWT updates require minimum of Java 8 - introduced Java version specific updates.
* UI | Keep track of custom colors and pass existing to color-chooser dialog.
* UI | Added colors to the tags in open-torrent-options.
* UI | Auto-select newly created tags in open-torrent-options and handle deletion better.
* UI | Warn when re-targeting to a file of different size.
* UI | Brazilian Portuguese translation update.
* UI | Spanish translation update.
* UI | Relative dates now have 'ago' added.
* UI | Java options editing now available for OSX.
- Core | Various optimizations such as StringBuffer->StringBuilder.
- Core | Support as/xs in magnet links.
- Core | Automatic JVM memory increase now more aggressive.
- Core | Explicitly check if SSL certificates are trusted as relying on the Java runtime to do it sometimes results in excess prompts.
- Core | Prevent erroneous attempt to auto-remove non-persistent downloads from tags.
# Corrected Bugs:
* UI | Fix restoration of tag views in classic UI.
* UI | Scope display for tag add/remove was broken.
* UI | Changes to ip-filter from privacy tab were not being recorded.
* UI | Handle invalid DPI.
* UI | Column-reset was broken for All Peers view.
- Core | Don't auto-import torrents for archived downloads.
- Core | Large web-page responses broke strict clients by returning incorrect content-length.
- Core | Handle chunked transfer-encoding.
- Core | Initial download for new subscriptions not always occurring.
- Core | Handler network interface enumeration exception during initialization.
- Core | Reduce opportunity for blocking when searching at startup.
- Core | Support bigger maximum piece sizes.
- Core | Don't attempt to apply tag constraints when Vuze is closing.