Axialis Software - (Commercial Demo)
Creating, modifying, converting or even exporting desktop icons is a child play with Axialis IconWorkshop.
Axialis IconWorkshop is a tool designed to allow user to work with his desktop icons.
With this application user can create, convert and even export Windows icons with just a few clicks. As a tool, it has an editor in which user have drawing tools such as inclinations (vertical, horizontal, radial), lines, rectangles, ellipses, text insertion, mirror, rotate, cut / copy / paste from the clipboard (with options for conversion scales and conversion to color), replacement of color, 3D buttons, many brushes and pin 16 actions to undo / redo, many filters, image adjustments, shadows and others that can be used to create new icons from scratch, modify or import existing images and convert them to icons.
The intuitive interface allows to store and organize these icons in an easy manner.
Axialis IconWorkshop provides support for adding a plugin for creating impressive to icons using Photoshop.
This software creates all kinds of icons: 16x16, 72x72, personal size, black and white up to 16.8 million colors.
# New features:
* Compatible with Visual Studio 2010
- The installer detects and add the IconWorkshop add-in in Visual Studio 2010 (the full installer must be executed, the update does not install the VS2010 add-in - full installer available for download in your customer account).
* Ability to create icons for iPhone and Android
- The iPhone and Android operating systems use 72-PPI RGB/A PNG images as icons. This new version includes new image presets to create those icons.
* New image PPI compatible with WPF
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) requires 96 PPI images or use in forms. IconWorkshop now creates BMP and PNG files at 96 PPI.
* New Installer
- A new application installer has been implemented.
* Other enhancements and bug fixes.